Why You Need It
- kills viruses & germs
- contains 8 wellness ingredients
- maintains moisture
- 100% vegan wellness ingredients
- easy application
- formulated without, parabens, gluten, & fragrance
- To decrease bacteria on the skin.
Recommended for repeated use.
- For external use only - hands.
- Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with cold water.
- Do not inhale or ingest.
- Avoid contact with broken skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F).
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F).
CUR8 Hand Sanitizer proudly blends the following 8 wellness ingredients:
- Ethyl Alcohol, a food-grade antiseptic approved by the FDA for eliminating germs, which includes viruses and bacteria.
- Purified Water, created through reverse osmosis. The process removes contaminants by using pressure to force water molecules through a semipermeable membrane, resulting in clean and pure water.
- Vegetable Glycerin, which possesses antimicrobial and antiviral properties, helps to soften and moisturize the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), an antioxidant that can help condition the skin when used in 5% concentration or more.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, also known as "Aloe Vera", is derived from a desert plant and stores water in its leaves. It is an anti-inflammatory and can be an effective skin moisturizer.
- Carbomers, thickening agents that help control the viscosity and flow of cosmetic products.
- Propylene Glycol, a commonly used food additive us to preserve moisture in some medications and cosmetic products.
- Triethanolamine, an organic compound used to elevate the pH in cosmetic formulas.
CURE8 Hand Sanitizer 9oz